P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Do you have a memo to explain to the president of the Board

Customer Question

Do you have a memo to explain to the president of the Board that my last OER is going to be missing, but in the meantime that the board review my records the OER is going to be in process
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I want a correct memo to explain very well that my Last OER is going to be in process, because when the Board see my record maybe the OER is not going show off, because is in process
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: that I need to hit continue
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Happy to help you with this. Can you talk on the phone? IF so I can send an offer...and if you accept I can help you write this memo.

There is no "template"...this is something that is unique to your circumstances. But I am happy to help you get what you need

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my cell phone is(###) ###-####

I sent the offer. If you accept it (it is an additional amount of money added to the original question value) I can work with you to get the memo done

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How much is going to be cost me?

I sent the offer? Did you not see it?