P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Broom, I "failed a drug test" army but their are some

Customer Question

Broom, I "failed a drug test" for the army but their are some discrepancies and I want to know if I have a case
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, I took a urinalysis, A few days later the UPL comes to my office asking for a memo for a late urinalysis turn in. About a little over a week later my First Sergeant asks me to send him a picture of the back of my ID card for my DOD ID number. Later that day the UPL called me asking for my SSN because the DOD ID number was off by a digit and he had to make a correction. A couple days ago I was told bby my first sergeant and CID that I "popped hot" and was flagged immediately but no other action has taken place since last Thursday.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if you should refuse Art 15 and demand court?