Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

How do I obtain a tax statement on my late wife civil

Customer Question

how do I obtain a tax statement on my late wife civil service ret
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
If she was a civilian employee under FERS or other government retirement, you can call Office of Personnel Management at 1(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That # ***** do anything when you do get someone after 20 to 30 min he will say he cant help you and then trans you to another dept which either goes blank or a buesy tone Another number just like that one I got civilian personal aboard NAS Whidbey is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
That is the place that handles civilian pensions and they have the information so while I am sorry about them taking so much time to move you to another department, you need to speak to a supervisor instead of getting them to transfer you, since that is the proper place to bring your question and get what you want.
We experts cannot provide you information to somewhere that does not exist and I am sorry for the fact Office of Personnel Management FERS is giving you a hard time, but that is who you need and you need to insist on speaking to a supervisor so you can get what you need without run around.