P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am the widow of a decease veteran who died at age 34 from

Customer Question

I am the widow of a decease veteran who died at age 34 from malignant melanoma.this was originally processed with causation Agent Orange. My husband spent 13 months in Vietnam on small exposed riverboats. The claim was denied because they were not paying for death from malignant melanoma. I am now aware that there are some successful claims made with causation being sun exposure during service. I need assistance in finding doctors to assist claim and someone to represent me.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Ma'am, I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your question...that is, I have plenty of experience with VA claims. SO happy to chat with you about this. But I can not represent you and I am not a doctor (I am an attorney).

WOuld it help to chat on the phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you are familiar with va claims then you should be able to refer me to someone that could help me.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am the terms of service of this website prohibit that. I enjoy this...so I chose not to violate the terms of service...