P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

The one year tour 65-66 on the God Ship was my 1st of

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** the one year tour 65-66 on the God Ship Richard was my 1st of three> (after that CAG 19 had 2 tours on the Ticonderoga) Finely after years of attempts I am in the VA Medical System. The one thing I remember is the JP-4 in the water. (Coffee ) I was trying to find some documentation on the water when I ran into the Blue Water Agent Orange Question, Thanks for your efforts I will ad my voice to the chorus when I start seeing Doctors. Do you know of any documentation of the JP in the Water?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  MichaelHannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the General category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

After reviewing your question, I think it might be best forwarded to the medical category. I will do that for you now.

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

New Expert here.

Did you serve on any of the vessels listed at

http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/shiplist/list.asp

Are you experiencing symptoms of poisoning from agent orange?

Have you filed a claim with the VA?

Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Yet another Expert here, only this time, unlike some previous Experts, I am a Military Law Expert, which includes VA issues. I don't see where you say what your current medical condition/s are that you are seeking a disability rating for. Can you share that with me? Also, just to be clear, did you step foot on Vietnamese soil during your deployments or were you strictly a blue water sailor?