P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I was going through my old divorce papers and discovered

Customer Question

I was going through my old divorce papers and discovered pages upon pages of others names, full social security numbers, Dr they saw, and presentations given. My information is pm here as well. I contacted yjr military and was told to mail this in. There are dates of birth to. Does the government have no HIPPA laws or card of identify theft??? I will not release this information. I am outraged.... Please answer!!!!
Danielle(###) ###-####
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Danielle, I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your question. Do you have a specific question? Would it help to chat on the phone?