P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Are there any records that are withheld to the general

Customer Question

are there any records that are withheld to the general public due to the secretive nature of operations thay may have been conducted in vietnam, cambodia, laos or thailand
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?