P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Would like to ask some question regarding military adultery.

Customer Question

Customer: Hi would like to ask some question regarding military adultery. My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have been separated since June this year and found out my spouse was having adultery meaning calling the mistress late at night and going to restaurant often and he talked about divorcing me and asked me to divorce him.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if you can request he be prosecuted?