P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

How would it take failure to complete pt standards in the

Customer Question

How long would it take for a failure to complete pt standards in the army to be discharged
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

HOw long? Depends...depends on the command and how they process.

But generally speaking, this is something that is resolved in weeks, not months. Most soldiers are out within a month of receiving notice of the chapter.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

follow up