P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I want to get out of the army while in AIT.
, I

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I want to get out of the army while in AIT.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I honestly do not like being here. I can't find happiness and I just want to be home with my family. I really love the army and want to support it, but I don't want to be in it any longer.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Military Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just feel really down and just lower than I have ever felt before.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But do not understand your question Are you asking if you can force the army to release you?