P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I have recently friended what i thought was a soldier. But

Customer Question

I have recently friended what i thought was a soldier. But after talking to him several times, his answers were to suspicious. This person was almost begging for a iphone in a package from me. He couldn't give me an address other than an orphanage. When i went on the "soldiers" timeline, his name on his shirt was Trimble. I think that someone has stolen his page and using it as I found out he has other friends he has friended on fb.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...do you have a specific question regarding this?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like your advice, because I think this is a serious matter.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If you can't take this seriously, without costing more money, then this is your loss. I just wanted to report this as I think this could and is a problem.

Sorry...you requested a phone call. I do not time my calls and I charge for them. If you do not want to talk on the phone? That is fine as well...

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have already paid 47.00. would you please respond?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I feel this could be important, or I wouldn't have spent the money.

Can you tell me, what is your specific question please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
much for your time! I realize I'm just a little fish, but i thought you all would take this a seriously as I did. It scared me. Especially when it comes to our people who protects you and me.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just sent that to you. never mind.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
doesn't sound like anyone cares.

Ma'am, I am happy to chat with you...but I honestly do not understand your specific question.