P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I let my child go to San Diego with her father and s

Customer Question

I let my child go to San Diego for summer with her father and his wife...he was served with child support papers after 6 years of her being here now he will not send her back home and he has tried to get full custody of her. The judge could not see the case do to the fact that California is not the child's home state. How do I go about getting in contact with his commander?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what command does he belong to?