P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

In 1986 I filled with the VA Orange in PA. I got a card and

Customer Question

In 1986 I filled with the VA for Agent Orange in PA. I got a card and another piece of paper confirming I was there. I asked then about a year ago about my claim and they say there is no records of my visit. I showed them my VA card from back then and they can't help me. What can I do to get my back money ... Terry
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your question. What "back money" are you referring to? Was your claim approved? If not, what do you mean by back money?