P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Is there a Regulation about being pregnant and being sent to

Customer Question

Is there a Regulation about being pregnant and being sent to tech school? Is holding a person back from tech school allowed if the person is pregnant? Is it discrimination if the pregnant person is held back from tech school for over a year and then been denied promotion after meeting all testing and other requirements?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma. It seems as though you have numerous questions; I will send an offer and if you like we can chat on the phone about this for an additional 5 dollars