Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
89571709

31.10.15 I have looked at your side about crime on the net,

Customer Question

31.10.15
Dear Sir
I have looked at your side about crime on the net, about how scammers call themselves US Army soldiers, who entices women to pay for a fictional leave.
I have here the equivalent documents which the two year old example of Norway.
But this time it's a Danish man - he says - as assigned by the UN from Denmark - in affiliation with the US Army. He suppose to be a clinical psychologist. He is said to be in a camp in Syria, and would like to go to Denmark - and "meet me".
I'm not going to sign the papers, but would like to be able to confront him with the fact, that it is fraud.
I would like a statement from you, if possible.
Sincerely
Lissy Fisker
denmark
phone
+45 2275 6852
email: lissy***@******.***
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

If this person has attempted to get you to send him money under the guise an intentionally false claim, then he would be guilty of attempted wire fraud.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is trying to get me sign dokuments for The USArmy - but there is no amount on it - by questning about this is, that it could be up to 8000 USD.
I think it is a fake - and he is taking the money himself in a special account, which is his own

That is a crime. You may report to the FBI, or online through www.ic3.gov. They both handle fraud and internet crimes.

Good luck.

Please remember to rate my response. I only receive credit from Just Answer if the customer rates my response. Thank you.