P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Mr., I was court-martial, unfortunately convicted, but not

Customer Question

Mr. Simmons,
I was court-martial , unfortunately convicted, but not kicked out until a BOI was held. During the three year process, a medical board also occurred. In the end SECAF decided to admin sep me vice MEB...for misconduct. The vice-wing cc sat on the BOI
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I do not see a question. Do you have a specific question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Guess my full inquiry was cut-off. The vice-wing cc sat on the BOI the acted (signed) finding as wing/cc. Is that legal? Would I be wasting my time trying to update through board of military corrections? 17 year Air Force officer, made Lt Col while at Air Command and Staff College but withheld due to legal proceedings... Wishing 3 months of separation found 100% P/T, Ind Unemployable. Convicted of 134a. For importing a controlled substance (steroids from Thailand)
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry...I may be missing something...I thought you said they did not separate you with a BOI...is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Simmons,I really need to resolve this, if for nothing more than the ability to put this behind me or fight for a MED retirement rheumthr board of corrections. They did not kick me out at GCM, but did find me guilty of misconduct at BOI... I get my disability check Friday, so I'll re-engage then if that is okay??
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Certainly. Let me know