P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am about to lose our home in the UK due to financial

Customer Question

I am about to lose our home in the UK due to financial issues. my fiance is in the US military and has the finances to deal with this but he's serving in Sudan and does not have access to his account. Is there any way we can get him home asap?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I want to make sure I understand...this is someone you met online? And now they claim to need money?