P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Sorry delay, am I correct that the next answer is included

Customer Question

Sorry for the delay, am I correct that the next answer is included in the $40. I have been charged already? To answer yur questions: DD214: Line 11c: Conv of govt., expiration of inducted service, and MCO 1900.1A and 1910.15 DD214: line 32 (Remarks): Recommended
for reinlistment. Ecord of service (conduct/proficiency): final active rating, 4.1 & 4.3, final Inactive reserve rating 3.9, 4.0 Six months into his service, summary court martial, (alcohol) no lost pay, no "hard time", only a weeks "restriction to base".
No other C/M's or Office Hours. In USMC 1956 to 1958 (active), inactive reserves 58-62
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

You have opened a brand new question thread instead of responding to my information request on that thread. The Site system will not let me close this, so you will need to speak to customer service when we are through to close this question so that you are not charged again. I don't work for the Site, so I have no access to your payments or ways to fix this issue. I will respond in the original question thread. PLEASE DO NO POST ANYMORE IN THIS THREAD. ONLY RESPOND TO THE ANSWER YOU WILL RECEIVE ON THE ORIGINAL QUESTION IN A FEW MINUTES ONCE I HAVE AN ANSWER FOR YOU.