P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

J Parisio. I have served in the national guard in New Jersey

Customer Question

My name is***** I have served in the national guard in New Jersey in the 1960s. I keep requesting my records to no avail. I need these records ASSAP as I am purchasing a home in New York State and cannot go any further without an NGB-55 form, for an honorable discharge. Also need the VA form NGB-22 showing 6 years of consecutive service. I really need these records. I have been trying to locate these records for over 2 weeks and am do to close on the home in 2 weeks! Any help would be appreciated. Please call if you are able to help at(###) ###-####and I will supply you with my identification.Thank You!
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sir, I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand the question...are you asking for the process to correct errors in your record (including lost records)