P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I'm in need of my pay records I served in the Air force 1970

Customer Question

I'm in need of my pay records for when I served in the Air force 1970 1971. Specifically looking for combat pay and TDY pay. Will they have that in the archives?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

The archives contain your OMPF (official military personnel file)

They do not contain pay records...they are kept by the major command ((the wing for the AF)

But after more than 40 years it is not likely the wing would have copies of the records

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Follow up... I see you've had time to review the answer.