P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

P., as you may be able to see, PTSD is a problem of

Customer Question

P. Simmons, as you may be able to see, PTSD is a problem of mine---confusion. All I want is advice to get on base. Not law advice for the rest of my life. My wife comes in and sees this and asks me why I need to talk to a lawyer. Women--just what to try
and make the process easier but she has kept me half-ass sane since we have been married. Again all I want is the original information to the question. Please accept my apologies for wasting your time. Dennis Hoeye
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sir, I am sorry for this dilemma. I see your original question was

I am 100% disabled from service in Viet Nam. I am interested in using the Ft. Lewis PX and am wondering what I would have to do for myself and or my wife to get on base to use the PX. Dennis Hoeye USMC July 63 to September 66 Viet Nam May 12, 1965 to February ? 1966

Can you tell me...are you 100% from the rating schedule? Or are you IU (rated at less than 100% but paid at 100% based on individual unemployability)?