P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Separating from the Army due to Rehabilitation Failure with

Customer Question

Separating from the Army due to Rehabilitation Failure with Alcohol dependency. I am not being told anything that is happening with my packet currently. My unit is trying to give me an Art. 15 company grade. I have never been in trouble until now. what would be my likely hood of getting an honorable discharge ? I would like to stay in law enforcement is it less likely for me to get accept now with this discharge?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

There is no way for me (or anyone) to answer this question...it is up to your commander.

That said I am happy to chat with you over the phone and discuss what factors the commander would look at in making this decision...

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you want to chat on the phone...or I can opt out and allow other experts to assist