Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney and former Navy JAG serving ashore, afloat and at the OJAG
19127644

MY SON HAS BEEN IN NAVY YRS.JUST RENLISTED TO GET S 20 YRS,

Customer Question

MY SON HAS BEEN IN NAVY FOR 13 YRS.JUST RENLISTED TO GET HIS 20 YRS, IN. HE HAD A DRUG TEST THAT WAS DIRTY. THEY WANT TO REMOVE HIM,ANYWAY HE CAN FIGHT IT?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, however, I am a bit confused about what Navy your son is in since you have listed Peru as the Country relating to the question. Is your son in the U.S. Navy or the Peruvian Navy? What was the drug that he tested positive for and have they already taken action in the form of an Article 15 hearing in his case? Did he admit to use?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In UNITED STATES NAVY
Thank you for that response, but I will still need the answer to these questions I asked: What was the drug that he tested positive for and have they already taken action in the form of an Article 15 hearing in his case? Did he admit to use?
If you are having trouble viewing the question or using the Site and you are not using a computer or not using Firefox or Google Chrome, I suggest you switch to a computer and one of those two browsers, which is what the Site is set to be used with. Thanks.