P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

If I'm on orders to go to Hawaii. I only have 2 years.

Customer Question

If I'm on orders to go to Hawaii. I only have 2 years. I'm currently in Germany and been here for 36 months. I just got married. Would I still be able to go to Germany or will my deros change again and what could I do to be able to stay in Germany longer?
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would I still be able to go to Hawaii*
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for requesting me. Unfortunately, I'm unable to assist with this one. I'm currently locked to this page, but will now opt out and open the question to all available Experts. Please don't reply back until another Expert begins corresponding with you, otherwise it will come back to me. Best wishes"