P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

We have a huge problem!!!! My husband was in the Marine

Customer Question

We have a huge problem!!!! My husband was in the Marine Corps reserve from 1991 to 1998. He was active duty part of that time in Iraq. We are supposed to close on a home with a VA loan August 28th. We have his military records from the archives. The problem is, we have to have his point summary. The archives only sent us photos tat copies of years 1991 and 1995. We just found out that the Dd214 wasn't sufficient to qualify for a COE. We've contacted every one and can't seem to find the rest of the years. Somehow, they've been lost between his unit and the archives. We are out of time, and soon to be out a home and a lot of earnest money. We need help!!!!! Please!!!
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm sorry for this dilemma but I do not understand your specific question. Would it help to chat on the phone?