P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My husband is a retired va after 20 years of service. s x

Customer Question

my husband is a retired va after 20 years of service. his x wife gets tricare and all benefits from him as well as his Id. we have been together for 11 and half years and married 7 and half. I do not get anything from him not even tricare ,is this the way it should be. I can't even go to hospital without an ID and gets mad at me , saying his x wife has it. am I i initle for anything. we live in U.T I don't know if there is a common-law there. thanks
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...I do not understand the question.
Are you pending divorce?
If not what is it you are looking for...if he has to pay you during the marriage?