P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My son just popped. He is on Hydrocodone, as prescribed by

Customer Question

My son just popped for Oxy. He is on Hydrocodone, as prescribed by the Military. Sample has been sent to Great Lakes for additional analysis. I believe him when he says, he didn't take it. After all, why? He is already on pain pills. What should he do
next? What will happen next?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But I am not sure what you mean by "what should he do"
that is a very broad question...And would result in a broad answer in a forum such as this (when we are typing back and forth)
Would it help to chat on the phone about this? Perhaps I can provide some insight into the process