P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

In 2013 I accepted an Army ROTC Scholarship and reported my

Customer Question

In 2013 I accepted an Army ROTC Scholarship and reported my medical history to DODMERB. Broken wrist and appendicitis. I left Army ROTC in the spring of 2014 and decided to enlist in the Active Duty Navy in July of 2015. My recruiter did what any recruiter does nowadays and told me to put "No" for broken bones and the appendicitis won't even need a waiver. Now, the Rating I chose requires a TS-SSBI. I honestly didn't think about what I had reported to DODMERB for ROTC when I put "no" on the questionarre. I'm afraid that discrepancy will come up during the investigation. I ship out Septemeber 2nd, 2015. Even if I didn't think about this during my enlistment process, it won't matter to the Navy. I'm guilty of fraudulent enlistment. What should I do?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not understand the question...would it help to talk on the phone?