P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I have.had health problems years and now i feel they aew

Customer Question

I have.had health problems for several years and now i feel they aew associated with service in vietnam who can i talk to for possible legal action (serious) problems?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...not sure I understand your question...you want to talk on the phone about how to resolve this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had to deal with serious medical probls. Heart lungs and cancer. I was discharged in 1967 after two tours ore two years in Vietnam. Has it been to long to try to associate problems with army service?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
I do not know if it has been too long...that would depend on the circumstances (what conditions you have and what evidence you have that links the conditions to service...
Again, would it help to chat on the phone about this?