P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Oh thank goodness. My son is in the Air Force Reserves. Last

Customer Question

Oh thank goodness. My son is in the Air Force Reserves. Last year he was told that he needed his teeth fixed. We've had a terrible year, my illness and just last week his father's death. He has not had the money. Now they want to discharge him. What can he do? Can he ask for one more chance? If he is discharged is it general and can he re-enlist into another branch?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma...would it help to chat on the phone regarding this?