P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

So I am getting a Company grade article 15 2 appointments.

Customer Question

So I am getting a Company grade article 15 for missing 2 appointments. This is my first ever offense after 3 and a half years. The first missed appointment was due to a technical error while trying to cancel the appointment using the phone system we have here. The second one was due to trying new sleep medication and accidentally sleeping through it. No on seems willing to help me. If I decided to do a courts-martial, what is the likelihood that I would win the case?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
The chance of you winning depends on many factors. Would it help to chat on the phone ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'm a pretty fast typer. I would rather not talk on the phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But if it would help you out, i'm down for either way
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ah no thanks, ***** *****'t know it would cost more. I would still like to hear what you have to tell me though.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
No worries. It's just understand that to give an even halfway decent answer to your question one would need to know a whole lot about what is going on with the case.
Without taking the time to do that any to the answer to the question you ask is simply a guess.
I will opt out of this question and allow other experts here to weigh in if they have some thoughts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are they all going to ask me to speak on the phone as well?