P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am currently being charged with lying to an NCO about

Customer Question

Hello. I am currently being charged with lying to an NCO about a follow-up at the medical center here on base. They are trying to give me an article 15 even though I confessed it was a lie the next day. I made no official statements. What information can you gie me on this?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.Sorry...I do not understand your question...you want to know maximum punishment at Art 15? If not, what is your question please...would it help to chat on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sir,
I am fully aware of the consequences of a company-grade Article 15. I have also had one 2 years ago. I was just inquiring on what defense I have against it becoming a field-grade. I am willing to call and pay if I am assured this will help with my situation.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
i can not promise talking will help...but I can promise to be able to share my experience in dealing with cases like you describe with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am glad to pay for this service as long as it will benefit me. What are the rates when talking on the phone? I have the money and am willing to pay a lot to help my problem
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Five bucks. I will send the offer. Once you except I can provide my phone number. However, understand I'm in and out of the office today so may need to coordinate and schedule a time to talk today or tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I am willing to pay a substantial amount for you to speak to me as long as it will grant further insight into my situation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will possibly ask you to talk to another person that has to do with military legal. I forgot the acronym. It starts with a "C" I believe. Again, I am willing to pay a lot for services that benefit me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And it isn't CID. Hahaha.