P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I had two surgeries while in the army, i came home went to

Customer Question

I had two surgeries while in the army, i came home went to the VA and was told there was nothing they could do for me. Fought for a second option and got it. Went to northwestern uni and was told to have a re fusion done. I need to know if i can raise my rating or get any compensation for all of this
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Your ability to change your rating depends on many factors...there is no way to answer the question you asked based on the information you provided. If you can perhaps provide some context I may be able to assist. I am a VSO...I file claims for vets daily.
Would it help to chat on the phone? I can make that happen for a nominal fee