P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I have an characterized discharge and was reading. I have applied

Customer Question

i have an characterized discharge and was reading. I have applied for va benefits and am waiting on their response. I had a national defense medal added to my record and it is in processing.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details. Sorry, I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking if you qualify for VA benefits?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In 1976 I lived in a Brigadiers house and he gave me the oath, I signed the papers and 2 business cards that read 666 death and 999 life. He shuffeled them and said to not try to out calculate him. He made predictions about about my future. I saw his drafting
table also. (long story but I swore to give him life, how ever long that is. In 1991 during Desert Shields two helicopters did training over my house here in the forest, both shot at me and there was a red glowing round aparatis on the one on the left. the
one on the right had a mount that he kept dropping till finely he mounted it and took a shot then they flew away. I also worked for a place that does military contract work 2 years prior for 10 days. I did not show up in 1978 as instructed tho so technically
im lost at that point. In oct of 91 I went in the army but because I suffered stress and spent 10 days in the hospital I received an characterized discharge 3 weeks after going in. Where do I stand on the promise of life and why am I getting a medal. I also
showed up at the Whitehouse gate 3 days before 911.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The General found a section or 2 to cover it I am sure.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Thank youBut I still do not understand your question. Do you have a question regarding this background information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is mainly: Am I bound by the 1976 enlistment? I did become privy to things in his home and swore to invest my life. A monkey wrench changed things on 911 about our 1999 targen. He gave me special orders regardless on the 1991 discharge. Can I consider that I was released even though I am privy to satellites?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its to complicated. why am i getting a natonal defense medal for 3 weeks? thank you for your time. I will work it out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your time. I guess I will just have to wait on the VA decision and the Medal to find out.