P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I currently am being discharged from the USMC Res due to a drug pop fo

Customer Question

I currently am being discharged from the USMC Res due to a drug pop for THC. I have never used any illicit substances while on orders my whole time in the USMC. Can I Fight this?
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also is it possible to get a MPO to protect me from other service members talking about the private matter? Also from slander and/or discredit of myself till final word is passed on the Judgement.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.Marine, I am sorry for this dilemma. What is the vehicle for discharge? Are they running an adsep board?and would it help to chat on the phone?