P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I'm in the Marine Corps with a lower back injury undiagnosed

Customer Question

I'm in the Marine Corps with a lower back injury undiagnosed and won't get the steroid shot because I don't believe in it. But they're trying to adsepe since they think they exhaust everything
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.Marine, sorry...I do not understand the question. Are you asking if they can separate you for this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes without a diagnosis. I would have to find a time in the night I'm in Japan at the time.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, you mean for a call? If I recall not a problem in Okinawa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To call yes since it's 2am right now. My concern is without a diagnosis for what's going on in my back or hip area since my test came back normal but yet I can barely walk or put pressure on my right side.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would have to use magic jack if that's ok
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Easy. I will send the offer