P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

What does SPD:JGH mean on a DD214 from 1976

Customer Question

what does SPD:JGH mean on a DD214 from 1976
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details. SPD is separation program designator. This is the code used by the military to designate reason for separation. JGH simply means separated from active duty. Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help but the answer was not that helpful and not anymore than what you can find on google. Just a friendly reminder if you want to get paid then remember not all of us are looking for just the obvious answer.Respectfully,
Retired SSG TuckerBest Wishes
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Staff Sergeant I'm happy to help you. You asked what those letters meant I provided the answer. If you're looking for more information let me know what you need. Happy to help if I can.