P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I retired from the army in 1988. I am a viet nam agent orange

Customer Question

I retired from the army in 1988. I am a viet nam agent orange veteran. I filed for prostate condition in 1988 and was told it was not service connected. My VA doctor now tells me that I have prostate cancer. Am I service connected now for prostate cancer.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.I want to make sure I understand. You served in Vietnam and now have prostate cancer?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Follow up...wanted to make sure you saw my question...need that info to answer your question...