P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am the subject of a 15-6 investigation and the results were founded however, no One has

Customer Question

I am the subject of a 15-6 investigation and the results were founded however, no
One has told me why or what it says, it was on art 92 with basis of fraternization. I am the enlisted entity of the investigation and the only person that has spoken to me about this since it started was the IO. Reason I am bothered is because it was founded however, there sincerely ***** ***** to be founded -so now there are careers or mainly the officer in questions career at stake, and
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...i do not understand your question. Do you have a specific question?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Follow up on this, are you still looking for an answer to any questions you may have about this?