P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I had a va home loan back in 1989.it was foreclosed on..the

Customer Question

I had a va home loan back in 1989.it was foreclosed on..the va notified me that I owed 6700 dollars .I lost the home cause of a closure. Of the. Charleston navy yard.iwasnt able to find a job with the same pay.told va this and never heard from them again this was in 1996.I fought 8 yrs.and won a va disability now they are holding up my disability check and say I now owe 10000dollars.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if the VA can do this?