P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

A marine's wife left him after before leaving to his second

Customer Question

A marine's wife left him after before leaving to his second deployment, she refuse to return afterwards and rebuild themselves. They have been living separate for almost 5yrs. Through out that time the wife had someone else and he did also. NO he is in live and ready to move on with his girlfriend but the wife has been refusing for the divorce due to the "benefits". Now he is being held up for adultery. is that right?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...what do you mean
Now he is being held up for adultery. is that right?
What does that mean...is he being prosecuted for having sex with someone other than his spouse while he was married?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
I see you had additional questions...is that the case?