P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I would like make an appeal about the denial of promotion to

Customer Question

I would like make an appeal about the denial of promotion to colonel in the NM National Guardh . I want to employ a lawyer who can help file a military appeal .I have been appealing the denial since 1992 . The last response I received said I had exhausted administrate appeal and I should appeal to the Court of Appeal.
I feel after Spending more than 28 years on active duty I should not pentilize for mistates other maded in the preparation of my promotion package . For more than 23 years I have been getting the Sa
Me rubber stamped answer even though documentation suporting the promotion from my chain of command ,The Governor of New Mexico and members o
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am sorry for this dilemma. Some context would help...can you provide some context? What happened? Why do you believe the denial was in error?
It may help to chat on the phone...I will send the offer...