Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I had a court case on July 1 2015 I am in the army I filed

Customer Question

I had a court case on July 1 2015 I am in the army I filed a divorce the judge order based on the record and testimonies, the court oder that the plaintiff shall rescind his request to his command that defendant be removed from the marital residence and defendant shall continue to be allowed to live in the marital residence through 8/31/15 as which time she shall vacate the martial residence in addition the plaintiff shall pay defendant $800 per month for temporary spousal support for the the months of July and August 2015 the payment shall be made by the 10 day of each month all other relief requested in the motion is denied can a state judge do this to me
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,and Welome to JustAnswer, Thank you for bringing your question to JustAnswer. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask is that you leave a positive rating, so that I can receive credit for assisting you, Fair enough? I will be glad to Answer your question, but first I want to be sure of what you are asking. 1. Are you asking whether or not the Judge has the authority to permit your soon-to-be- ex-spouse to remain in the home until August, 2015 ? Or 2. Whether the Judge has the power to Order you to pay temporary spousal support of $800. to your spouse for the months of July and August, 2015 ? 3 How old is your spouse and is she gainfully employed ? 4. How long were you married ? Thank you and I look forward to your reply, ANDREA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
51 is her age Been married for 7yrs she braid hair for living
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What answer to both questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am asking JustAnswer to resend the Offer for Additional Services, so you should be hearing from them shortly. You will give your telephone number and JustAnswer will then tell me to call you. In the meantime, I am asking the Moderators to Resend you the "Additional Services" Offer because it does not look like you received the first one. Okay ? Talk to you shortly, ANDREA
Please place your question to the "Legal" category so that the Offer for "Additional Services" Offer will go through, Okay ? Thank you, ANDREA
Hi, again,
I asked JustAnswer to contact you to resubmit the "Additional Services" Offer. So, they should be contacting you very shortly,
Kindest Regards,
ANDREA