P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

In reference to the AD/HD Air FOrce disqualifying regulation.

Customer Question

In reference to the AD/HD Air FOrce disqualifying regulation. Could you provide further guidance for a member of the USAFR, is taking Adderall as prescribed, and the possible results? If the USAFR decided to discharge, would it be an honorable, medical discharge? If so, would that identify myself as a disabled veteran? Medical retired, or...? I'm only a few years from retirement and would not want to risk it for better quality of life concentration.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Can you provide some context? Has the command ordered an MEB (medical evaluation board)?