P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Phil, Good day. I served in the USMC many years ago and got

Customer Question

Phil, Good day. I served in the USMC many years ago and got an OTH because of a felony conviction while on active duty. I did successful probation and had the felony expunged. I am now 49 and a state licensed insurance professional. (no adverse effects from the felony) I served less than 2 years due to the conviction and oth discharge. QUESTION: Is it possible to request upgrade of OTH to honorable, and then get a VA mortgage?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details. Two Phils on here...are you looking for me or Phil cave?