P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Im currently going through a court martial. I and my girlfriend

Customer Question

Im currently going through a court martial. I and my girlfriend got into a argument and the mother of my gf contacted her friend to grab her. I went the next day to pick her up and the mothers friend contacted the base and told them a bunch of lies. I got contacted by my first shirt to leave. So i did. The next morning i got contacted by my gf that the first shirt told the women everything about my court martial and my mental health appointments. Is there anything i can do or seek legal action against? Ive been mistreated many times by my first shirt and my supervisor.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Happy to chat on the phone. I will send the offer.