P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I have been denied a career in the Air Force due to having

Customer Question

I have been denied a career in the Air Force due to having blood in my urine when i was younger which was not diagnosed with anything and i currently do not have blood in my urine but the doctor at basic military training said i did have blood in my urine even though my urine test came back clean. Legal has not seen me yet and ive gone to the area defense counsel twice and called the jag officer twice with no return. i feel i am being discharged without being able to state my case what can i do
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details. Can you provide some context? What is going on?