P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I was titled by , received a GOMOR but a subsequent Art 32b

Customer Question

Hello, I was titled by CID, received a GOMOR but a subsequent Art 32b investigation cleared me of all charges after the GOMOR was permanently filed. I was DA select for promotion after the Art 32b but my name was withheld from the scroll due to the CID title. CID is saying that "eventhough my individual case has closed and all actions taken against me have occurred", they will not remove my name until the entire case is closed because there are others they are still investigating (the statute of limitations closed out shortly after my Art 32b cleared me). I need help 1. Removing the GOMOR from my OPMF, 2. Reversing the CID titling ruling and 3. Getting my promotion pushed through hopefully without having to go through a Promotion Review Board (PRB). My goal is successful promotion with back date of rank and pay.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm sorry for this dilemma but I'm not certain I understand your specific questions. Would it help to chat on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, you were not the expert that I selected as wanting an answer from. I do not wish to pay for this advice nor call someone I did not select. Please refund the amount I paid.Thank you,