P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I got a summarized art 15 after an unfounded EO complaint(not harassment , just ma

Customer Question

I got a summarized art 15 after an unfounded EO complaint(not sexual harassment , just making a comment "maybe female is better fit for desktop job". How can I appeal it and prove my innocence. The 2 charges against me is bullying for making this comment and disrespect a SSG for misusing a word "man-to-man". English is my primary language, I misused it to express "sincere"--the term actually means sincere. I apologized right away. But my biased commander still think I am guilty of bullying and disrespecting. There is no other incidents before or after. this is amazing.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got a summarized art 15 after an...
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
How long ago was the hearing?