P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Looking cor a soldier in Afghanistan named lyle sanders not

Customer Question

Looking cor a soldier in Afghanistan named lyle sanders not sure what rank about 57 yrs of age . been texting not sure if he real
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. In order to assist you I will need a bit more information. Can you tell me what he is telling you about his situation? Has he told you that he had to have someone request that he be granted leave and that he has to pay something for taking leave?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No he not if he does is thier try g to get my address to him 258 west 2nd st hummelstown pa 17036 having trouble getting thur
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't. See what am trying we were texting. Planned on meeting each ofther
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your response. This is not a person locator site. I am trying to assist you because I believe you might be the target of a scam. However, I need some background information that is understandable in order to assist you. You cannot locate someone in the military without their social security number and then the military will not pass along messages, like what you want done. So, even if you contact his Branch of Service and knew his rank and social security number, they wouldn't do what you want, and we can't provide that service.
Again, I suspect you are being scammed but without you providing me more information about what is going on I cannot confirm that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Need help to keep his phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is thier anyway if I can find out if he is for real
I'm going to open this question up to other Experts since we appear to not be communicating with each other very well. No need to respond, someone will let you know when they are available.